OUR POLICIES AND GUARANTEES
We have reluctantly instigated this policy due to the less than ethical behaviour of a few puppy buyers. I am sure those who are honest will understand our position and support our decision to implement this protection for our kennels.
If you do not agree with our decision then please do not purchase a puppy from us. ALL puppies sold as pets WILL be rendered unable to breed BEFORE the purchaser collects it.
Cost of desexing and Microchipping will be in addition to the price of the puppy. There will be no exceptions to this condition.
We believe that this way is far superior to promises that may or may not eventuate if not written down.
Make sure you have an understanding of any contracts or agreements. Ensure it is writing like this one and not a verbal agreement which frankly can be forgotten or misinterpreted.
Avoid making such verbal arrangements with any breeder who does not give you the option to have all the facts presented in writing.
We reserve the option to agree to refund 50% of the purchase price (not including shipping) of a show prospect animal if the owner wishes to keep the animal as a pet provided all of the following conditions are met:-
1. Supply to Xioma Kennels of veterinarian confirmation that the animal has been de-sexed.
2. Supply to Xioma Kennels of ANKC (through relevant State body) confirmation that the animal has been de-registered from the Main ANKC registration and put on Limited registration (through relevant State Body).
We reserve the option to agree to refund 100% of the purchase price (not including shipping) of a show prospect animal in return for having the animal returned to us in original condition provided all of the following conditions are met:-
1. Supply to Xioma Kennels of veterinarian confirmation that the animal has been not been de-sexed or statutory declaration of same.
2. The animal has been not been bred from or to.
We will refund up to 50% of the purchase price (not including shipping) or replace the animal provided Veterinarian confirmation that the animal HAS NOT BEEN BRED FROM OR TO or statutory declaration of same is provided to Xioma Kennels if:
1. The animal is cryptorchid if it has been purchased as a Show Prospect.
2. The animal suffers from any disease that is considered genetic in origin and is a disease that there is an available test for in Australia and that proof is provided by a Specialist Veterinarian and/or a DNA testing service of the animal having a disease
We will not refund any moneys under any circumstances if:-
1. The owner has been informed by Xioma Kennels in writing of any potential genetic disease and it can be shown that the owner has responded acknowledging this.
2. The situation exists that apart from any disease implications the owner no longer wants to exhibit the dog.
3. The animal has been bred from or to.
4. The animal was sold and acquired with the intention that its sole purpose was as a Pet and apart from any Genetic disease that we can test for the owner no longer wants the dog. In this circumstance we will always take the animal back.
5. The animal has died and/or been destroyed and no veterinarian report ascertaining the cause of death is able to be provided.
6. That the owner simply does not want the dog anymore and there is no medical reason to return the animal. In this circumstance we will always take the animal back.